WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS CONSULTANT LEARNING SOLUTIONS!
Who are we?
At The Learning Hub, we innovate in learning. We design, develop and implement digital learning solutions. In other words: we create the New World of Learning.
We serve large accounts as well as smaller organisations, be it public services or corporates. Projects vary from ad hoc e-learning design & development to long term partnerships and strategic advice when it comes to learning.
Who are we looking for?
What does the job entail?
- As a trusted advisor, you are guiding the customer through the process of
- defining the scope,
- setting requirements,
- evaluating a restricted number of learning management solutions according to scope and requirements,
- choosing the best fit for their business.
- In order to achieve this, you will set up workshops and meetings at the customer’s.
- Generally, the process will take several weeks to several months.
- As a business consultant, you are also able to assist the customer in implementing the chosen solution.
- You are part of a team of LMS consultants that works in an agile way (Scrum).
What strengths do you have?
- We are looking for junior profiles, with the ability to work autonomously and responsibly.
- You have a passion for learning… without that, there is no fit!
- You have a strong interest in digital learning solutions
- Experience related to corporate Learning Managements Systems is definitely an asset
- You have a relevant university degree (e.g. economics, pedagogical or psychological sciences), or similar level of thinking
- You are a team player but able to take on projects in an autonomous way
- You are able to make decisions
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- You are enthusiastic, open-minded and ready for a challenge
- You are willing to travel and work in different locations (main activity is in Belgium, HQ in Kontich and at the client’s location)
What do we offer?
- A team of young and inspired professionals with great autonomy
- A start-up mentality with strong experience behind the scenes
- A flexible workspace and self-directed career approach
- Coaching, training and guidance from day one
- Access to the newest technologies such as VR, AR, robotics, AI …
- Competitive salary package with company car, fleet card, insurance, …
- As a member of the Cronos Group, you will benefit from all the group advantages (discounts, Cronos care service, sports, etc.)