WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN E-LEARNING DEVELOPER!
Who are we?
At The Learning Hub, we innovate in learning. We design, develop and implement digital learning solutions. In other words: we create the New World of Learning.
We serve large accounts as well as smaller organisations, be it public services or corporates. Projects vary from ad hoc e-learning design & development to long term partnerships and strategic advice when it comes to learning.
Who are we looking for?
We plan to upscale one of our content development teams (Team Divine). This team will be dedicated to a specific client and will solely be responsible for e-learning development for that client.
We are looking for people who are interested in/have experience with e-learning development. You need to be able to:
- create a story (copywriting skills & great writing skills in Dutch!),
- critically review content (delivered to you by the client),
- discuss this content with the client (host and attend meetings)
- develop content in Articulate Storyline according to a predefined Storyline template, while respecting the customer’s guidelines on UX, branding, writing, lay-out, etc.
- develop additional graphic elements (optional)
You will mostly work with Articulate Storyline 360.
You will work in close collaboration with your internal project team and your client project team.
Which assets do you have?
- You are fluent in speaking & writing Dutch
- You are diplomatic and patient
- You’re good at remembering rules and sticking to the agreements
- You’re a quick learner, able to adapt to new topics
- You are critical and result-oriented
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You are able to devise and write cool and didactically strong stories
- You work purposefully and adapt your way of working (didactical approach, writing style, etc.) to the end-user
- You have a creative, open and flexible mindset
- You have graphic design insight (e.g. colour usage, object positioning & alignment, page lay-out, selecting relevant visuals which fit the general style of the content, etc.)
- You are able to turn complex information into clear visuals OR (if you do not have graphic design skills yourself) describe how you would visualize certain information
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and strong sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet deadlines
- You are able to deal with feedback – and act accordingly
- You are recognized as an assertive and fluent communicator, feeling at ease in various situations, also when speaking in front of an audience
- You are a team player, but you are able to work in an autonomous way as well
- You enjoy learning and improving
- An interest in (and/or experience with) face-to-face or online training (e.g. about Instructional Design or the tools we use) is another plus
- Studies related to educational sciences, psychology, learning management, … or a first experience in Instructional Design would definitely be a major asset
What do we offer?
- A start-up mentality with strong experience behind the scenes
- Coaching, training and guidance from day one
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Possibility to work from home
- As a member of the Cronos Group, you will benefit from all the group advantages (discounts, Cronos care service, sports, etc.)