WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER!
Who are we?
At The Learning Hub, we innovate in learning. We design, develop and implement digital learning solutions. In other words: we create the New World of Learning.
We serve large accounts as well as smaller organisations, be it public services or corporates. Projects vary from ad hoc e-learning design & development to long term partnerships and strategic advice when it comes to learning.
Who are we looking for?
To reinforce our agile team responsible for the design, development and roll-out of digital training courses, we are currently looking for an Instructional Designer, who is able to convert the input from our customers into attractive and effective digital training courses. You will use authoring tools (like Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate,…) to create well-designed, didactically strong and user-friendly learning content.
You will get the chance to work with the latest technologies and get adequate space and resources to develop yourself so that your job remains challenging.
Which assets do you have?
- You are fluent in at least Dutch and English – French is a big plus
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You have a creative, open and flexible mindset
- You have graphic design talent (experience working with Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a big plus)
- You have a ‘can do’ and initiator approach
- You are able to meet deadlines
- You are willing to travel to the customer’s work location from time to time
- You are able to deal with feedback – and act accordingly
- You are recognized as an assertive and fluent communicator, feeling at ease in various situations, also when speaking in front of an audience
- You are a team player, but you are able to work in an autonomous way as well
- You enjoy learning and improving
- An interest in (and/or experience with) face-to-face or online training (e.g. about Instructional Design or the tools we use) is another plus
- Studies related to educational sciences, psychology, learning management, … or a first experience in Instructional Design would definitely be a major asset
What do we offer?
- A team of young and inspired professionals with great autonomy
- A start-up mentality with strong experience behind the scenes
- A flexible workspace and self-directed career approach
- Coaching, training and guidance from day one
- Access to the newest technologies such as VR, AR, robotics, AI …
- Competitive salary package with company car, fleet card, insurance, …
- As a member of the Cronos Group, you will benefit from all the group advantages (discounts, Cronos care service, sports, etc.)