iSpring is one of the authoring tools we use at The Learning Hub. It allows us – and you- to create e-content without any technical skills.
The barrier to entry for iSpring is very low, since the tool works from a trusted program, namely PowerPoint. iSpring itself puts it even stronger: “If you know PowerPoint, you know iSpring”.
- PowerPoint to SCORM conversion
- Video Lectures
- eLearning interactions (14 built-in templates)
- Interactive assessment (14 question templates)
- Video editoring
- Screen recording
- Interactive role-plays
- Content library
- Adaptive player
- Online collaboration tool via iSpring cloud
- LMS compatibility (SCORM/AICC/xAPI/cmi5)
Want to know more about iSpring? Check their website or check out the video below.
You can buy iSpring trainings and licenses via The Learning Hub.
Interested in iSpring? Mail us via the button below.